Spending ‘too much time’ doing payroll for your employees?
Many small businesses are spending days and hours doing their payroll recording hours, calculating holding & taxes, printing checks, and mailing the checks. What make it worse is that it repeats leaving you no more time to focus on serving your customers and growing your business.
Is that the reason you are in business; enslave yourself to payroll? If your business is to provide payroll service, that’s fine. If not, think again. Not only that, you have to remember to mail in the taxes payments periodically and file them quarterly and again annually. If you miss it for whatever reason, you are penalized.
Not satisfied with your current payroll company?
- Are they too busy for you?
- Did they pass your call from one representative to the next?
- Are you happy with their service?
- Not receiving report on time?
- Penalized because they file your taxes late?
If your payroll company provide good service, that great but if not, don’t be afraid to start fresh again.
What you will get:
- Peace of mind – Your payroll is taken care of!
- Peace of mind – You now have more time for your family
- Peace of mind – you can now focus on serving your clients.
. . . our payroll might a fit for your business. Contact us to find out.